Trying to get things right
What is a complaint?
Native Tech defines a complaint as an expression of dissatisfaction from the learner who seeks a remedy or modification to a specific situation. This sentiment arises when the learner believes they have been directly and substantially impacted in a negative manner, necessitating a formal resolution process.
All feedback is considered seriously and is treated as an opportunity to improve our services. If you have a concern or complaint about a service we provide or something affecting your study please let us know as soon as possible so the issue can be resolved quickly.
- Step 1: Go to your tutor
- Step 2: Go to the Programme Developer/Coordinator.
- Step 3: Go to the Programme Director
A complaint may be made to Native Tech through any method of communication that you feel comfortable with. This includes email, verbally, hard copy letter, social media, SMS or in other ways. If sent electronically please confirm that it has been received via the Programme Manager or Director.
Use this form if you don’t want to take an informal approach and would rather go direct to a formal approach.
When to use this form:
- Don’t use this form if you want to first talk with us informally.
- Feel free to talk to your student representative if you want them to advocate on your behalf.
- Use this form if you feel you want to take a formal approach, this will start the complaints process rolling.
- Click here to check out our complaints process.