Education, Training & Industry Pathways into Digital & Creative Tech
Training & Industry Pathways
Aotearoa New Zealand’s tech sector is dynamic, fluid and constantly evolving to meet the needs of our everchanging digital world.
Developing related soft skills and getting you workforce ready.
Native Tech staff will support students in our programme in the following ways:
- Help you develop a plan (short, medium and long term) and work to begin actioning it
- Our Registered Teacher will help you with all academic related issues
- Our Tech Tutor will support you to work through key software and process driven questions.
- Access to drivers licencing (including learners, restricted and full), our Rangatahi Navigators will work with external agencies to support drivers training as well as work through gaining your drivers licence
- Development of a CV and online portfolio
- Pitch training and mock job interview sessions (build confidence and know what to say)
- If you decide digital and creative tech is not an industry you want to work in, our team will help transition you on to explore an alternative training, education or work related opportunities.
- Students who choose to move on will receive 6 months of ongoing support to ensure they navigate on to the next step on their journey successfully
- Opportunities for work experience will be offered to those students who show up consistently, are on time and focused
Student Work (Media Design School | Lvl 4)
One key goal is to prepare you for a number of Level 4 programmes available at DNA/Native Tech in Rotorua, as well as a number of other tertiary level programmes. For those who excel, job and industry related opportunities will be shared.